Riveting Tool with Battery Operation
Work independently of cables and hoses – guarantees flexibility and speed in the workshop.
For high-strength blind rivets up to 1,200N/mm2
• Good price-performance ratio
• Large working range
• Short processing times
• Setting force: 14.000N
• Drive: 12-volt direct current motor
• Working stroke: 20 mm
• Balanced centre of gravity, one hand-friendly handle
guarantees fatigue-free working.
• Disposal of the torn mandrels by gravity – forward through
the mouthpiece or to the rear, into the collection container.
• Autoreverse function – saves energy and increases comfort.
• Interchangeable mouthpieces and mounting wrenches are
always on hand – no compulsory breaks
• Compact, impact-resistant housing for all conditions of use
Working range: Blind rivets up to Ø 6,4 mm – all materials, Ø 8.0 mm – Aluminium